With the break of Digital India movement, the Indian government and UIDAI is providing all the facilities to manage and enrol your Aadhar card online. They have made a full force online portal to get all the Aadhar card related information. You don’t need to visit any government office for any issues related to Aadhar card. You can get all the information with a click of a button. We, on our website have provided comprehensive guides so that you can browse through the UIDAI portal eaily since it gets trick sometimes.
- Aadhar Card Download: At www.aadhardownload.com, download aadhar card by putting in all the details like your UID number (Aadhar number), your full name (as mentioned on your Aadhar card) and your adddress pincode.
- Aadhar Card Status: UIDAI has made provisions to check the status of Aadhar card that you enroled for. The Aadhar card status page shows your Aadhar card enrolment status and shows how much it’s processed.
- Aadhar Card Verification: Aadhar card number verification is an important task and hence you should verify the aadhar card number. After verification, the Indian Governments also verifies your aadhar card and they are ade sure that they sent the aadhar card to the verified, legal and correct person.
- Aadhar card and Bank Account Linking: Check whether your bank account number is linked to your aadhar card number or not since it is important as direct government benefits like lpg subsidy,etc. are directly deposited to your linked bank account.
- Verify and Update Mobile and Email: You can verify and update your email id and mobile number which you had given at the Aadhar enrolment center during enrolment so that SMS of OTP can be sent to your updated new mobile number and email id.
- Lost enrolment number (EID): Enrolment Id is necessary in case you need to download your e-Aadhar card PDF file online.
- Lost Aadhar Number (UID): You need your UID number to perform a lot of tasks online like verifying your mobile number, email, bank linking, etc.